Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write
1110 new ones.
Rule 3: tag
11as many people as you like and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
- What is a fandom/show/anything that you really enjoy that you don’t post about: I’ve made the odd post about Superman but I don’t think I’ve emphasised what a huge Superman fangirl I am. And I always get comments on my never ending stream of different ‘S’ t-shirts. I think I have around 15 in total so far.
- Describe the last dream you remember having: I just had a really adventurous dream about me and a colleague travelling through these different ‘zones’ and collecting items/avoiding detection. Like playing a video game in RL. I have weird dreams.
- You’ve got a free day with no obligations, how do you spend it: I’ve had a few of these lately so can actually say. Woke up, surfed the net, gamed a bit on PC or 360 then dossed and watch one of my many TV shows.
- What was your first fandom and OTP? Are they still an OTP of yours?: My first proper OTP that made me seek out discussion and other fans was probably Haruka x Michiru from Sailor Moon (Don’t confuse this with the butchered American dub). They’re definitely still an OTP. They and the Shoujoai.com community were a huge part of my life as a teen. I even became a moderator there.
- Geekiest/most fandom driven thing you own: I still have my giant Dianna that I hustled from the cinema at the height of my fangirling in 2011. Only she’s behind the wardrobe now. I brought her out just for this pic:
- If money wasn’t a problem and you could get take two weeks off, what would you do: I would travel around Japan seeing the bustling technology filled cities to the serene mountain temples. :)
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner? And what is your go to meal for it: Dinner and anything with pasta.
- Piercings and tattoos? How many do you have or if not, what would you want: 2 tattoos, one on my inner left wrist and one at the top of my back. Ear lobes pierced but I don’t wear anything in them anymore. Top of my ears pierced twice on each with various rings and studs in.
- How was your weekend? Introverted. I’ve got a lot going on in with work and friendships atm and needed a weekend to switch off and be alone.
- A movie/book/tv show/anime/whatever that’s not out and you’re looking forward to: Dragon Age: Inquisition.
My questions for you:
- What was the last book you read?
- What were the last 5 things that you bought?
- What is your biggest ‘What if’?
- Put your MP3/Music program on full shuffle. What are the first 5 songs?
- What was the last concert/play you saw?
- Has anything happened to you that felt like karma?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What is your current desktop picture?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- Stealing from above: Geekiest/most fandom driven thing you own?